COPKO Reinforcing Steel Bar Cutting Machines
COPKO Model P50N/22, P50N/28, P50N/32
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Bar Cutters have the following advantageous features:
- The formed body welded box-type is of study construction due to SM steel plates.
- These cutters are equipped with study and well dimensioned gear lever transmission which transmits the force directly to the shear part.
- The slide holding the shear blade is precisely guided between body plate to prevent it being forced out of line.
- This system not only keeps the frictional losses to a minimum but also gives the machines a high degree of efficiency so that optimum use is made of the operator’s effort.
- The hand-levers on all models, when in basic position, are securely held by a retaining spring to prevent accidental falling.
- Very economical and labour saving job-site equipment, indispensable modern building technology.
Subject to design alterations for improvement.
The model 50N/22 has 2 adjustable shearing, and model 50N/28, 50N/32 have 3 adjustable shearing jaw clearances which can be easily set to the thickness to be cut by means of the lever located on the left side of the cutter.
|Tensile Strength||45 kp/mm2||45 kp/mm2||45 kp/mm2|
|65,000 p.s.i.||65,000 p.s.i.||65,000 p.s.i.|
|Round||22 mm.||28 mm.||32 mm.|
|7/8 inch||1 3/32 inch||1 1/4 inch|
|Square||20 mm.||24 mm.||26 mm.|
|25/32 inch||15/16 inch||1 inch|
|Flat||35 x 10 mm.||40 x 16 mm.||45 x 16 mm.|
|1 3/8 x 3/8 inch||1 9/16 x 5/8 inch||1 3/4 x 5/8 inch|
|Size of blade||Length 35 mm.||Length 45 mm.||Length 50 mm.|
|Thickness 10 mm.||Thickness 15 mm.||Thickness 15 mm.|
|Approx. weight||13 kgs.||29 kgs.||39 kgs.|
COPKO Model 51N/40
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Bar Cutters have the following constructive advantages:
- This model is designed for cutting reinforcing bars particularly Ribbed and ‘TORSTEEL’ Bars of bigger thicknesses.
- It is equipped with a ratchet and pawl device so that the cutting clearances can be easily set to the thickness to be cut and cutting can be effected with a minimum of effort.
- The shear slide is brought up to the materials by means of the ratchet lever to enable immediate cutting by the first lever movement with thick and thin reinforcing bars.
- Constructed from distortion-free SM steel plate makes it resistant to rupture ensuring an unlimited life.
- Transmission of force directly to the shear part through sturdy rack and pinion arrangement ensures effortless clean burr-free cutting and contributes to the easier operation of the machine.
- The machine is fitted with the best quality cutting blades which have two cutting edges.
Subject to design alteration for improvement.
This model is equipped with a ratchet and pawl device so that the cutting clearances can be easily set to the thickness to be cut and cutting be effected with a minimum of effort.
- Sturdy and well dimensioned gear lever transmission gives high degree of efficiency.
- Heavy steel bars can be easily cut by pushing in selector and turning hand lever towards handle.
- Cutting thin steel bars: pull out selector lever, turn hand-lever towards cutting jaws.
- Three thin bars can be sheared together with ratchet lever in intermediate position and the throat half-opened
|Tensile Strength||45 kp/mm2||65 kp/mm2||85 kp/mm2|
|65,000 p.s.i.||100,000 p.s.i.||120,000 p.s.i.|
|Round||40 mm.||32 mm.||29 mm.|
|1 9/16 inch||1 1/4 inch||1 1/8 inch|
|Square||35 mm.||29 mm.||25 mm.|
|1 3 /8 inch||1 1/8 inch||1 inch|
|Flat||70 x 18 mm.|
|2 3/4 x 23/32 inch|
|Size of blade||Length 70 mm.|
|Thickness 15 mm.|
|Approx. weight||142 kgs.|