COPKO Stirrup Bending Machine (Hydraulic System)
VDO COPKO Stirrup Bar Bender #1 [TESTING]
VDO COPKO Stirrup Bar Bender #2 [CONSTRUCION SITE]
COPKO stirrup bending machine
– operate by hydraulic system from Italy, Misubishi Motor from Japan, and Blade from Germany.
– Solenoid Valves Technology results in accury of bending degree.
– used for bending or folding stirrups in any dimension and from 6 up to 16mm rebar.
– used 1.5 second per bending stroke.
– high productivity up to 600 stirrups per hour.
– has large strong bend arm with roller and socket.
– lightweight bend control lever with wheels for easy transportation.
– available with single phase 220V systems.
– 1.5 Kw motor with protection devices to prevent damage to the motor in the event of power or phase failure.
– Additional equipment with 3 Stoppers helps to adjust the length of rebar which is more convenient to users.
Stirrup Bar Bender SKB-16 has capable of bending rebars at the same time as follow:
Ø 16 mm. can bend 1 rebar (SD50)
Ø 12 mm. can bend 1 rebars (SD50)
Ø 9 mm. can bend 2 rebars (SD50)
Ø 6 mm. can bend 6 rebars (SD50)